Website Maintenance & Support Annual, Monthly and On-Demand Maintenance Service
Website Maintenance & Support
Website maintenance is important! Once you have your web site designed and hosted, you will need to maintain it on an ongoing basis. Next to Advertising & Marketing, Website Maintenance is very important!
What is web maintenance?
Think of it as painting your house, the more attractive it is, the more often it will be visible and noted to others. Good regular maintenance will also keep visitors coming back. As simple a thing as a time stamp on you web page, will show the viewer your pages are up-dated regularly. Make your web-site attractive and always aim to attract new visitors to it. Maintenance can consist of minor text changes or additions to graphics or a new web-site page design or new page content, etc.
Scope of Website Maintenance & Support
What’s Included in Website Maintenance
What is included in the Website Maintenance & Support is:
- Graphics & Image Updates – adding, editing and sizing of any pictures / graphics to the existing website which does not fall under the scope of the layout or actual design of existing website.
- Website Content Updates – adding, editing and/or removing any text or copy on the existing site including any articles, reports, contact information and product or service description.
- Script / Program Updates – adding, editing, removing and installing any scripts, programs or software to the existing website can be done under the scope of this contract provided it does not change the overall design or look of the site more than 30%. If this will change the existing website more than 30% then it would fall under the scope of a New or Redesign.
- Services We Offer
- monitor your web site intermittently and upon your request.
- check for and fix any broken links.
- check for poor or fading images and replace as required.
- update your web page (static page) Meta tags.
- list your business with search engines monthly.
- search for and recommend to you web companies for reciprocal linking or affiliating with, that will better expose your company.
- test all e-mail accounts (requires you to confirm receipt).
- remain in-touch with your server(s) and inform you if any server changes are important to your account.
- make minor changes to sentence or paragraph wording.
- Complete Monthly Backups – each month your existing website will be backed up and saved to our local server.
Website Maintenance does not include the following:
- Re-design of site – the scope of this contract is limited to maintenance and does not allow for complete or partial redesign of existing site.
- Website Marketing – the scope of this contract does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags, Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords or Page Descriptions. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization and require a different contract.
Website Maintenance/ Support Plans
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Contract will be for a 12 months period, commencing on the day of signing this contract. After a 12 month period, a month by month maintenance plan is available, to meet your company’s ongoing needs. (Cancellation of Contract requires thirty – 30 – days written notice)
AMC Cost: Post us a pre-sales query
Monthly Maintenance Contract (MMC)e
The first month’s payment will be due and payable at the time of signing. Subsequent monthly payments are due every thirty days for the balance of the contract period.
MMC Cost: Post us a pre-sales query
On Demand Maintenance Contract (ODMC)
This is a regular website maintenance contract with additional services and it will be valid for a six (6) month fixed period. It will commence on the day of signing this contract. After a six-month period, you need to renew the contract, to meet your company’s ongoing needs. (Cancellation – or rate increases require thirty (30) days written notice from either party)
This contract will provide the client with any requested changes to the look, content, and feel of the web site. We will also, upon request, check and update meta tags, broken links, replace and edit images text and or create new pages and or images and in general provide whatever the client requests. Reasonable consultation time will be included for free
To summarize, On Demand Maintenance Contract includes all work required by the client. This may include a total web site overhaul, where we the designers, are required to submit any ideas and platforms for a new design or to full-fill the needs or direction of the client.
ODMC Cost: Post us a pre-sales query
An estimate of the cost of providing the requested additional requirement or service or other by the client in writing/email or by telephone discussion will be provided to the client for approval. A firm price will be agreed to by both parties before commencing the services required. 50% of payment must be received before the service is started.
This on-demand maintenance contract has an hourly rate slab as follows:
Required Man Power
Project Manager / Consultant
Sr. Web Programmer
Sr. Web Designer
Jr. Web Programmer / Jr. Web Designer
Nepsol aims to achieve your preferred standing on the World Wide Web. Nepsol Web Maintenance Plans include all the required services for maintaining your web site at an unmatched price.
The Nepsols’ website maintenance team is made up of full / part time professionals each with more than three years of web design experience.
Nepsols’ website maintenance experts are friendly, courteous, and most importantly, responsive to your web maintenance needs. They will update your website as per your plan .
Website Maintenance Policy
- We define “Maintenance” as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a new design.
- We maintain a current backup, and archive all submitted files for your website.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between “updates” and “new designs”. Changing the navigation, the adding of new pages, graphic changes, buttons, etc. are considered new designs and charged accordingly.
- It is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that we need to make. There will be no charge for any errors on our part. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular update fees will be charged. Your rate is calculated on yearly basis, and is billed on first month of every new year.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in text format (.txt or Word .doc formats are fine). Provide digitized pictures in common format such as .jpg, .gif, .ai, .psd, .png, .bmp, etc.
- Your web site may be using third-party components. We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal maintenance rate.
(Cancellation of Contract requires thirty – 30 – days written notice)(Cancellation – or rate increases require thirty (30) days written notice from either party)